Homeopathic medicines are made up of a few basic ingredients. They tend to be diluted so that the final product contains only trace amounts of the original substance, which can range from something like garlic to arsenic. These substances are diluted so much that they’re unlikely to cause any negative side effects in people who take them, but it’s important not to confuse homeopathy with herbal remedies or natural supplements because these have completely different purposes and contain active ingredients rather than just inert ones. The main goal of homeopaths is usually symptom relief rather than curing an illness altogether, though some practitioners may believe in complete cures for certain conditions like cancer.
Homeopathic Medicine: Your Symptoms & What To Use
There are many different types of homeopathic medicines, and each one has a specific use. In this blog post, we will discuss some of the most common symptoms that people have and which type of homeopathy they might need.
1.If you have a cold, and your symptoms are sore throat, runny nose, or cough: Take Oscillococcinum 200C to help ease the pain. It can also shorten the length of your sickness if taken at onset. This type is for people who experience flu-like symptoms as well as other typical cold symptoms.
2. If you’re experiencing burns or stings from insects: Take Apis 30C to reduce inflammation and speed recovery time. If this medicine starts working too slowly, don’t be afraid to take higher doses (if approved by an allopathic doctor). The type absorbs quickly into skin tissue in order to heal quickly without scarring or infection risk. This medicine should not be used in place of first-aid treatment.
3. If you have a cramp or spasm in your muscles: Take Nux Vomica 12C to loosen the tightness and reduce pain. This medicine can also be used for symptoms like nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, indigestion, constipation, gas pains etc. The type is mainly used for muscle contractions that are not due to other conditions such as tumors or aneurysms. If you take it during pregnancy (with approval) it will help with morning sickness too!
4. If you have a headache, place ten drops of belladonna in water and drink before bedtime. This should help with your headache symptoms.
5. For anxiety: Take five to ten drops of Gelsemium (30% alcohol) twice daily under tongue or mixed with water to reduce anxiety symptoms without drowsiness the next day.
6. For Insomnia: Take two to five drops of Ignatia Amara (30% alcohol) twice daily under tongue or mixed with water to improve sleep quality without drowsiness the next day.
Use these remedies to help alleviate your symptoms. Homeopathy can provide effective treatments with minimal side effects when compared to mainstream medicine; people should keep this option in mind if their condition does not respond well to traditional medications. The homeopathic approach focuses on treating the cause rather than suppressing or hiding its symptoms, so that we can reach our optimum health while maintaining balance within ourselves.
Homeopathic medicine is a system of alternative therapy that’s been around for hundreds of years. It uses natural substances to stimulate the immune system and help your body heal itself from many ailments, including allergies, arthritis, asthma, headaches and insomnia. While there are hundreds of homeopathic medicines on the market today—each with their own set of symptoms they can cure or help alleviate—it’s always best to consult your doctor if you have any questions about what would be best for you before trying anything new. If this doesn’t sound like something that interests you but staying healthy does? Make sure to schedule an appointment with us! We love helping people find relief without having to rely on prescription drugs when we can use other remedies.
More About the Authors
Essential Zen focuses on Homeopathy, which is a medical system based on the belief that the body can cure itself. Those who practice it use tiny amounts of natural substances, like plants and minerals to stimulate the healing process. It was developed in the late 1700s in Germany and is becoming more popular in the United States. Our mission is to increase that popularity and help it continue to grow.
Happily brought to you with the assistance of Mary Jane’s CBD Dispensary, the newest cbd nutrition online. If you’re looking for a hemp product to help with your health or mental condition, Mary Jane’s CBD Dispensary is the perfect place. They offer customers an alternative to pharmaceutical drugs and want you to feel better without having to take harmful meds. Their team members are extremely passionate about what they do at MJD and hope that by creating this blog post, they can share our passion with others too. Get in touch if you would like more information on any of their products!